Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The People In My Home

Inspired by "You looking at me?" - the Faces in Places post on Glog, I decided to snap a few objects from in and around my home that I always see as 'people'.

The car face, with the headlights as the eyes and number plate for mouth, is something that I have noticed and enjoyed from a very young age; I always used to look out my window at all the different car faces on long journeys with my family, and loved comparing the expressions of all the different vehicles. I came to the conclusion that most look quite angry!


I often notice door handles in other peoples' homes and in public places, and I rarely don't see them as having faces now. But the corkscrew is one of my favourites, I always see it as a little man!

1 comment:

The Artful Craner said...

I think the kitchen utensil-making company Alessi make corkscrews that really do look like people! You should check out their stuff for some really cool (and expensive!) designs.